FaceApp turns out to be the newest method of enhancing photo images through the addition of hi-tech professional features. You can completely transform the personality of any image without leaving a flaw by using this photo editing app. But, Faceapp is not available on Windows or Mac PC. It’s mainly compatible with smartphones.
However, you can get FaceApp for PC by downloading it on Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac. Using the face app download enable people to edit their photo either by going backward in time for their younger versions or forward in the future for their older versions.
This article is a guide on downloading and installing Faceapp for PC through using Nox Emulator or BlueStack. Also, we’ll handle your system requirements to make the Faceapp for PC download seamless. Read on to learn more.
- Can You Use Faceapp For Your Mac/Windows & Pc?
- What Can You Do By Faceapp?
- What Are The System Requirements To Use Faceapp On Your PC?
- How To Download And Install Faceapp On Your PC?
- How to Install Faceapp From Microsoft Store
- Pros And Cons Of The Faceapp
- What’s the Faceapp Similar App?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Use Faceapp For Your Mac/Windows & Pc?
It’s not possible to use Faceapp directly since it is exclusively available for iOS and Android smartphones. However, you can use Faceapp for your Windows or Mac PC even without an official PC version through an emulator. The process requires a few swings and tricks that will enable you to download and install Faceapp Windows.
|Name||FaceApp on Your PC|
|Developed By||FaceApp Inc|
|Minimum Required Level||Android 4.4.|
|APK File Size||4M+|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7, 8, and 10 or Mac|
|Updated||October 14, 2021|
What Can You Do By Faceapp?
Faceapp allows users to perform different forms of photo editing on images. So, without much stress and in lesser time, you can introduce some high-quality professional touches on photos using the app.
You don’t need to engage in photoshopping to get your desirable pictorial output. Instead, through the use of some Artificial Intelligence (AI) filters, pictorial effects, visual backgrounds, and other features, you can employ the wonders of Faceapp on your photos with a few taps.
Here are some of the things you can do by Faceapp.
- Alter your facial or age appearance.
- Change hair color or style.
- Add or reduce hair volume.
- Include or remove mustache or beard.
- Include some facial effects such as smiles, frowns, and others.
- Employ high-quality impression filters.
- Experiment with trendy and hot makeup filters.
- Smoothen wrinkles.
- Eliminate blemishes and acne.
- Introduce color lens.
- Make a gender swap to get a different gender appearance.
- Experiment with the young and old filter.
- Create a glimpse of your future kids.
- Makes face swaps with friends.
- Add your face to famous movie photos, etc.
What Are The System Requirements To Use Faceapp On Your PC?
Downloading and installing BlueStacks is a major system requirement to use Faceapp on PC.
BlueStacks is an app that enables the running of several Android apps on a PC. Also, it creates the great convenience of playing games from a personal computer. Using the app gives you the possibility of editing your photos through the larger screen of your PC. You won’t have to get constraints from the small screen display of your phones.
System Requirements For Using Faceapp For Windows
|OS||Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10|
|Processor||AMD or Intel Processor|
|HDD||5GB Free Disk Space|
|Graphics||Updated Version from Microsoft or Chipset vendor|
One other requirement to note is that you must be the Administrator on your PC
System Requirements For Using Faceapp For Mac
For Mac users, the system requirement would be a little different from those of Windows. Mac users don’t require BlueStacks as the emulator for their systems. This is because the systems hardly give the latest updates of the emulator. Hence, Mac PCs use the Nox Emulator to get a free face app for their photo editing.
|OS||Mac OS X, macOS (Sierra and Mojave)|
|Processor||AMD 2.2GHZ or Intel Processor|
|Graphics Card||1GB +|
How To Download And Install Faceapp On Your PC?
You can download and install the Faceapp for PC by using either BlueStacks or NoxPlayer (Emulator) even though it is designed with no original compatibility with PC,
Method 1: Install Faceapp on PC Using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is a quite prominent and popular Android emulator that powers the smooth running of most apps despite their weight. It makes it easy for users to complete their Faceapp for PC free download within the shortest possible time. It’s the ideal emulator for Windows 7, 8, and 10.
Here are the steps to install face app PC online using BlueStacks
- Step 1: Download BlueStacks by visiting the official website of the emulator. Alternatively, you can search for BlueStack from Google Play Store and click the download button.
- Step 2: Initiate the installation process of the BlueStacks through the Exe file from the download. By double-clicking on the BlueStack Exe file, you will complete the installation process for the app by following the setup wizard and instructions for the process.
- Step 3: After its installation, Launch the BlueStacks app by clicking its icon that comes on your desktop as a shortcut.
- Step 4: Go to Google Play Store and Search for Faceapp from the search box to download it.
- Step 5: The download and installing of Faceapp may take some moments to complete and display on your PC. Also, the Faceapp will store automatically on the BlueStacks app.
- Step 6: After its successful installation, get to the BlueStacks icon and click on the Faceapp to open and use the app.
Method 2: Install Faceapp on PC by NoxPlayer
NoxPlayer stands as the best emulator for Mac PC users. Also, the Nox emulator can still be used for Windows 7, 8, and 10 PCs.
Here are the steps to install Faceapp PC online using NoxPlayer
- Step 1: Download NoxPlayer by visiting the app’s official website. Also, you can get the app from Google Play Store by searching through the search box and hitting the install button.
- Step 2: Complete the installation process of the NoxPlayer app by clicking the setup Wizard and following its instruction. This process may take a few minutes to conclude.
- Step 3: Click on the NoxPlayer icon to Launch the app on your Mac PC.
- Step 4: Go to Google Play Store, search for Faceapp and click the install button.
- Step 5: Wait for some minutes for the Faceapp download and installation to complete. There would be an automatic installation of the Faceapp on the NoxPlayer app.
- Step 6: Then, proceed to open and use the Faceapp through the NoxPlayer app on your desktop.
How to Install Faceapp From Microsoft Store
Moving from Windows 7 or 8 to a new device with Windows 10 gives the best opportunity of getting Faceapp and other apps from the Microsoft Store. By searching for FaceApp through the search box, you can download and install it from the Microsoft Store.
Installing Faceapp from the Microsoft Store ensures the app moves along with you even when you change the current device you’re using. Also, the app gets automatic updates, providing you with the latest features at all times.
Below is how to download Faceapp from Microsoft Store.
- You must have a Microsoft account for you to download from the Microsoft Store.
- Click the start button and select the Microsoft Store from the list of apps on your PC.
- Visit the Store and view the details by clicking ‘Show all.’
- Search for Faceapp from the list of apps displayed on the store.
- Select the Faceapp and click on ‘Get’.
Pros And Cons Of The Faceapp
Faceapp is one of the most popular mobile apps that enhances facial beauty and makes some transformations to images and photos. The wide use of this app goes with several pros and cons in our world of technological advancement.
Pros of Faceapp
- Face manipulation – Using Faceapp download offers its users the opportunity to manipulate the face photos. With its several impression filters, you can edit your photos to include smiles, makeup, glasses, beards, and others. Also, there’s the possibility of changing your hairstyles and hair color.
- Age manipulation and fun – Faceapp has become a fun app that users can employ to enjoy themselves on social media platforms and with friends. One of the outstanding features of this app is the filters that can alter the age appearance of photos either to give future older versions or backward in time for younger versions. This has formed a trend among celebrities like Gordon Ramsay, Drake, Lebron James, Hillary Duff, and others.
- Gender transformation – Added to its numerous features is the gender transformation through the Artificial Intelligence of Faceapp. The app makes a quick change to photo genders based on the selected specifications and other effects. It now serves as an additive comparison for most troll lovers and the transgender community.
Cons Of Faceapp
- Violation of Privacy – The issue of violation of privacy has been a major concern with the use of Faceapp. As the app gathers information that includes facial recognition, it could be a minus on people’s privacy. This is because such data could easily get to the government agencies with a past scandal of Cambridge Analytica and Facebook’s interference with the US elections.
- Data Insecurity – Having Faceapp requires the use of personal data. The upload of your photos on the Russian-based app exposes the security of your data. This is because the laws operating with the location of the manufacturer of the app are completely different from the other places globally. Furthermore, the company is yet to define privacy policies for protecting users’ content on its servers which are sited in other places like the United States.
What’s the Faceapp Similar App?
1. PixelLab App
PixelLab is a photo or image editing app that enables users to add several effects o their photos. Also, using the app allows you to include some text elements in photos and videos. The editing process is seamless, with progressive but fast steps within the shortest possible period.
2. Photomath App
With the Photomath app, users conveniently get to solutions for complicated equations and problems. Just be snapping the problems; the app simplifies your solving process. There is no need for manually writing and calculating. Photomath will produce the solution details for your math problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Faceapp Safe?
Faceapp may appear to be a safe app as it may not display a dangerous appearance to users’ privacy. However, disclosing your data through an app could turn to brew a potential risk.
Does Faceapp Steal Your Photos?
Faceapp doesn’t steal users’ photos from their photo library. However, any photo that your upload on the app will remain on its servers.
How Much Does Faceapp Cost?
Faceapp has a free version that users don’t need to pay while downloading or editing photos with. But, its premium version with ad-removal and advanced features has attached fees.
What Data Does Faceapp Collect?
Faceapp inculcates trackers from AdMob and Facebook for users’ photos. The company claims that its technical team does not access or utility people’s data. However, its servers still store users’ photos, and users have their edited photos encrypted on the cloud.
The increase in the popularity of Faceapp has pushed the photo editing app one of the highly sought apps on most devices. Though not designed specifically for PCs, you can now get the Face app for PC by downloading and installing it through suitable emulators.
For Windows 7,8, and 10 PCs, the use of the BlueStacks app for Faceapp downloads is the best option. However, if you have MacPC, you should download Faceapp using the NoxPlayer.